SAS 70 Audit Description and Benefits
Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) No. 70, Service Organizations, is a widely recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). ,
Vantage Point wants to confirm that we are providing the best services to our clients by having an in-depth audit evaluation of the effectiveness of our internal safeguards and controls. This includes our information technology, processes, and financial reporting. We have been examined by a licensed public accounting firm, who is required to follow specific guidance related to planning, execution, and supervision of the audit procedures and the reporting of the results.
How our Clients benefit:
- Vantage Point has taken extra precautions to ensure that our processes and our Client’s data are secure
- Our controls are presented fairly
- Our controls and processes are designed effectively
- A detailed description of Vantage Point’s controls and an independent assessment of whether our controls were placed in operation and when
How Vantage Point benefits:
- Demonstrates the establishment of effectively designed control objectives and activities
- Builds trust with our Clients
- Allows Vantage Point to have its control policies and procedures evaluated and tested by an independent party. This helps VP identify opportunities for improvement in many areas of our business.
Vantage Point values our Clients and we want to deliver the most effective products and services in the Title industry. We have your best interest and security in mind at all times.
For more information about SAS 70, please go to their website at www.sas70.com.